• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Favorite Drink?

CASHMON3Y

Cappuccino FTW! To bad starbucks is a ripoff...

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Starbucks is a monopoly. You see a Starbucks at the corner of every major street in big cities... I don't think they have much competition.

Forget the price! I buy ice cappuccino mix. Pour an ice cold glass of milk and add some cappuccino mix to it. Stir it up, add a few ice cubes and delicious!

CASHMON3Y

Starbucks is a monopoly. You see a Starbucks at the corner of every major street in big cities... I don't think they have much competition.

Forget the price! I buy ice cappuccino mix. Pour an ice cold glass of milk and add some cappuccino mix to it. Stir it up, add a few ice cubes and delicious!
Yea, but I love there coffee! I don't stick with just cappacinno. And no im not one of those half caf assholes.

eighty4

Starbucks has Dunkin Donuts to kinda worry about now.

Anyways, I like Green Tea - but not any green tea. They have the Lipton and Arizona ones and so far those are the ONLY ones I will drink.

soha

coffee. motherfucking black ass coffee. fuck this whole sweeteners & sugar shit. hand me a cup of that shit straight, black, and fuck cold.

Sea216

Coffee, hot..sometimes black sometimes with creamer; if there's no coffee I'd like a beer, please :p

Slasher

Suck It
coffee. motherfucking black ass coffee. fuck this whole sweeteners & sugar shit. hand me a cup of that shit straight, black, and fuck cold.

Nice. I have it no other way, except for those energy drink things. They don't really count though