• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Favorite Nintendo Game

Bran

Yell
Well then Nintendo didn't really develop Pokemon either did it. That was Game Freak or whatever...

And new Metroids were done by Retro or whatever...

Super Metroid is one of my favorites on any console though.... so yeah.

Scorned

Probably Pokemon, as said as it sounds it's the one that's given me the most play time.

^That
Chrono Trigger
Goldeneye

And to be honest, if it was just the developer of Nintendo, the only one i could think of is some of the Zelda's, other than that not many games like are from Nintendo. (Although i guess i could add SSB, but i wouldnt play that alone)

Well then Nintendo didn't really develop Pokemon either did it. That was Game Freak or whatever...

And new Metroids were done by Retro or whatever...

Super Metroid is one of my favorites on any console though.... so yeah.

Retro Studios is first party Nintendo. Game Freak is second party though.

Whisper

Logic :(
Red/Silver version pretty much dominated my childhood. I have yet to play a portable game so addicting.

eighty4

I don't really like the Pokemon games as much as I did when I could play them with friends without being ridiculed.

Zx30

Beto
I have no interest in the new ones. After silver I couldn't keep up.

Similar pattern here. I only played up to Yellow version and after that, the whole series just died for me. Didn't feel like playing it ever again. But I do admit being HIGHLY ADDICTED to those games. (Blue and Yellow version)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Mario Kart Wii!

Zx30

Beto
Super Mario World is my favorite game ever, so... I'd say that.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nTRzaG_GbVQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nTRzaG_GbVQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

WIN!

EDIT: Got it to work :D

it would have to be:
super mario world
zelda oot
pokemon
nintendo has to be one of my fav developers actually now that i think about it

~NeonFire~

Similar pattern here. I only played up to Yellow version and after that, the whole series just died for me. Didn't feel like playing it ever again. But I do admit being HIGHLY ADDICTED to those games. (Blue and Yellow version)
I loved the first generation Pokemon games as well.

Cryox

Bro.
Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, and Animal Xing ds (idk why though...)

Bran

Yell
Diamond was my first Pokemon. I played blue a little a few years before it came out but I never got past the first forest cause I was obsessed with catching a pikachu there cause my friend said you could not do it and I HAD to fucking prove him wrong.

Additional Comment:
On a related note I never finished Diamond but am excited for Platinum.