• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Feature to remove hidden games from overall completed count

SenorMexicano

Hi! I was wondering if an optional feature could be added to preferences that removes hidden games from the overall amount of completed games.

There are many games (mostly on Steam and Google) with achievements as easy as simply playing the game once. I don't really wish to count these towards overall completion.

SuperDerpBro

Also, RetroAchievements, i often play a game for a few mins to check it out and get some random achievement.. or only play it partially. The RetroAchievements site has an option to remove any or all achievements from any game. When i do this (rarely) it is not reflected here. Would be way cooler if it did :D

Cheers.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Also, RetroAchievements, i often play a game for a few mins to check it out and get some random achievement.. or only play it partially. The RetroAchievements site has an option to remove any or all achievements from any game. When i do this (rarely) it is not reflected here. Would be way cooler if it did :D

Cheers.

The RA scanner should auto-remove deleted achievements now.

And regarding the hide games functionality, how that works will be changed soon. I think it might be confusing to have two separate options so once the changes are implemented, any hidden games just won’t count towards stats. And the option to hide games will require account verification (so you’ll just have to verify once using the login options). Not exactly sure how we will handle that yet for the services that don’t offer a login, but probably will just manually handle verification requests for those.

Last edited: