• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Filtering for 'Hide games with no achievements earned'

Flintomahawk

I'm a big fan of the achievement tracking here on Exophase, by far the best multi-platform tracking I've come across. I'm just wondering if there's any way to filter out Steam games that have been played but do not have achievements. I've got hours played on a fair few games that I picked up free for the card drops and I'd love to be able to hide them.

I done a search through the forum and I can see the 'Hide games with no achievements earned' option was modified to show games with no achievements last year. If there's any other possible workaround it would be much appreciated.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I will add an option to hide individual games soon so you could use that, what do you think?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's added now, just hover over a game or app in your list and click the eye icon.

I5Ob.png