• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Firmware 3.15 Confirmed - minis come to the PS3

eldiablov

Contributor
I really like this idea, though I wouldn't have minded being able to play a select few actual PSP games on PS3 :p

Colm

Here's hoping for full emulation pre-Peacewalker, I want that game :(

Hellcat

Contributor
NICE :D

I also like the new datatransfer option a lot, I just hope deletion of the content on the "source" PS3 is optional, or else it'lll be useless to me....

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
NICE :D

I also like the new datatransfer option a lot, I just hope deletion of the content on the "source" PS3 is optional, or else it'lll be useless to me....

More users for our minis, eh? xD

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This is one of the better updates I've seen lately.

B

Bizarre

I'm an idiot because I'm giving my opinion?
To me this is useless, so in MY opinion its shit. I would like to see cross-game chat, re-design the in-game XMB. More specific, only show what users can use while in game and that's all I can think of right now.

TeamOverload

The in-game XMB is fine. Same thing as the 360's mini-dashboard in game, it shows things that you can't access in game so that you can quickly jump to it when you're done playing a game? Unless I'm mistaken and PS3 doesn't let you jump to the things, in which case you have a valid point.

B

Bizarre

Why? :|

I know at least for me, it's better to be able to press x on the PSN store and exit game and watch it boot up automatically.

Well for one, it would make it much faster, right now its really sloppy. You have to wait a good 3-5 seconds for every icon to load. For me its just not worth the wait.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood