• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Flower

twelve

I'm not dead
Well flower is finally coming out on the PSN this week so I thought I'd make a thread for it.

It's from the people that made fl0w, which up until I finally watched some videos for it had really put me off. I bought fl0w as everyone said it was great and was very underwhelmed by it.

I'm not going to try and describe it, I'll let the videos do the talking.

[yt=hq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFGnFmmQTnk[/yt]

[yt=hq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW3vPg4aoa4[/yt]

I'm definitely going to be getting this on thursday.

Joey

Fl0w was a massive waste of money, but I want this because it actually looks interesting. fl0w was a goddamn interactive screensaver. This, on the other hand, looks pretty rad.

twelve

I'm not dead
Fl0w was a massive waste of money, but I want this because it actually looks interesting. fl0w was a goddamn interactive screensaver. This, on the other hand, looks pretty rad.
The worst thing about fl0w is you can play the entire game for free on the PC.

The only difference was full screen, HD graphics and Sixaxis control. We paid for a sixaxis tech demo :/

Gameplay in flower looks to be similar but in 3D. At least this time it's something new and not a recycled 'game' with new controls.

I don't know what the price is going to be for this but most of the things I've bought on the PSN have been priced pretty fair.

Joey

How the hell are we two days away from this game, and the price hasn't been announced?

twelve

I'm not dead
How the hell are we two days away from this game, and the price hasn't been announced?
I didn't say it hadn't been announced, I just don't know what it is. I don't pay too much attention to prices until I actually go to buy things.

Anyway just found this quote from the Dev team:

Flower, shower, power tower,
First class, string bass, grass en masse,
Sun, fun, nearly done,
Petal, metal, lightning gun?

If that doesn't sell the game then what will? :laugh:

edit: Game Reviews - Kotaku
Down the bottom it says $10

Joey

I didn't say it hadn't been announced, I just don't know what it is. I don't pay too much attention to prices until I actually go to buy things.

Anyway just found this quote from the Dev team:

If that doesn't sell the game then what will? :laugh:

Well, I've googled it, and I can't find it anywhere, so I'm assuming it's not announced.

It wasn't even on the official playstation blog.

twelve

I'm not dead
Yeah I edited in the Kotaku review that says $10 but that's the only place I've found with a price.

Joey

I know what you mean. I was definitely going to get this but that seems pretty expensive.

I hope there's at least a demo.

I think I'm just going to wait, because PSN has sales all the time. This game will probably go down to $7 or $5 some time within the next few months.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Looks like the hills near me with the bleedin' wind farms.

Same as Joey, waiting for price drop. Unless I come into money which is unlikely

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I know what you mean. I was definitely going to get this but that seems pretty expensive.

I hope there's at least a demo.

I think I'm just going to wait, because PSN has sales all the time. This game will probably go down to $7 or $5 some time within the next few months.

I concur. I'm interested in trying out the concept so hopefully there will be a demo. Seven dollars or less would be more within reason; especially without being able to try it.

twelve

I'm not dead
I wish they did that more often over here. I've only seen one sale in the 18 months I've had a PS3 and I already had everything that was in it :(

twelve

I'm not dead
No demo :(

I got it anyway, becase the impossible has happened. It's cheaper on the UK store. It's

FranzH

For the Helghast!
WOW...

Me loves this game...

It is a hell of a lot better then I thought it was going to be and really really a lot more colourful then I thought it was going to be!

I did think it was a bit meh for the first few seconds but then it just becomes full of awesomeness and yeh :)

user friendly

DO NOT SIT THIS ONE OUT!

I was going to but thank god for game sharing. Beautiful, beautiful game. My only worry is that it might not be as long as I'd like as some people are completing it in one sitting.