• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Forum Newbie

Smiddy23

Hey guys,

Newbie to gaming forums though have been gaming since I got my Sega Mega Drive with Sonic collection way back on a sunny christmas morning in the early 90's :D

Currently running the Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and Vita... Love all of them so no fanboy arguments coming from this corner!

What's everyone currently amusing themselves with? My current list is:

X1 - Assassins Creed 4
PS4 - Watch Dogs
PS3 - Gran Turismo 6
360 - Dragon Age Origins

Bit of a random mix but keeps it interesting! Unfortunately the pile of games waiting to be played just keeps getting bigger and bigger :( NEED MORE TIME!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Welcome :)

Dark Souls 2 (PC) and Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) have been taking up most of my gaming time lately. Played a bit of Watch_Dogs as well but haven't properly got into it yet. DS2 has been a huge time sink, logged about 60 hours in it so far. As you said, not enough time to play all these games!

Smiddy23

I downloaded Dark Souls 1 on 360 as it was free on games with gold and am ashamed to say I'm not quite getting it... Probably to do with the fact I am stuck literally on the first part with the monster at the start and gave up a little too quickly... Will give it a proper go at some stage as it has intrigued me for a while but hey, with the collection continuing to pile up its not quite top priority...

The Wii U is the favourite of the fiance so have been playing a fair but of Mario Kart 8 as well, endlessly amusing! Looking forward to Mario Party on Wii U though, should be good for some 'friendly' competition haha!