• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Free - Fifa Online

Spiros

Maiki
Does anyone know if this is supposed to always be free to play(ad supported) or it's only free while it's in beta?

Would love to play but don't have a computer that could handle it yet.

Joey

Does anyone know if this is supposed to always be free to play(ad supported) or it's only free while it's in beta?

Would love to play but don't have a computer that could handle it yet.

Free forever, as far as I know.

Man, this player fatigue thing is starting to suck. At least when it comes to versus. I hate having to re energize guys between every match. In league play, I get it, but in versus, having to leave your arena, heal everybody, and find a new game? It's kind of annoying.

Serideth

Game just made a big screw up, was playing against Beau and we somehow both won 2-0 and it registered us both with a win...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Game just made a big screw up, was playing against Beau and we somehow both won 2-0 and it registered us both with a win...

How the hell did THAT happen? :|

Dan

Contributor
I just played England v Greece in World Cup mode, I scored with Crouch as the Greek keeper did a Rob Green, which I thought was hilarious.

Joey

I just had the most epic game, which ended in the most frustrating way possible. Apparently, Julio Ceasar is psychic, as he blocked my first two, and 4th PK. PKs in this game are awful, they're much better in the console versions. Either way, this game was absolutely thrilling. It was a World Cup Final match too.

bullshitn.jpg

Brazil is fucking insane.

BlackSheep

I just had the most epic game, which ended in the most frustrating way possible. Apparently, Julio Ceasar is psychic, as he blocked my first two, and 4th PK. PKs in this game are awful, they're much better in the console versions. Either way, this game was absolutely thrilling. It was a World Cup Final match too.

[qimg]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1871/bullshitn.jpg[/qimg]

Brazil is fucking insane.
Fuck man i was losing the World Cup against them 2-0 in the first half then i rage quit and turned off my comp (lol) now the world cup mode wont work
The PKs wont work on me they go way off

Spiros

Maiki
Is everyone bored of this already?

Maybe I've been away from my 360 for too long, but I'm still really enjoying this.

Joey

Is everyone bored of this already?

Maybe I've been away from my 360 for too long, but I'm still really enjoying this.

I played through the entire 38 game season, so I got a little burned out. I'll probably fire it up again soon.