• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Free Speedball 2

Hardrive

Contributor
I got my CD key and activated it on Steam. I'm downloading now. Thanks!

Where do you find these Eran?

Colm

Where do you find these Eran?
These? This is my first find, lol. I got this one on the 1€ ≠ 1$ steam group announcement.

The other two free game offers on at the moment have been going on for about a year now, so if you haven't used them, do it now, I guess. Both of these links lead to a page where you can claim HL2DM for free. The nvidia one comes with a Portal demo as well. Decent, seeing as most people have either a ATI or nVidia card...

ATI Steam Offer
nVidia Steam Offer

I still haven't played speedball, but I've heard the online is decent. Maybe since it's free we'll see some people online.

Hardrive

Contributor
Speedball 2 is a full game. Half Life 2: Deathmatch is an online extension of Half Life, I believe it is the full game.

Hardrive

Contributor
In english please?? how do I do it?

1. Go to this link. Type a valid email address in the box and press OK (I used a trash mail account).
  2. Check your email and copy the CD key to the clipboard
  3. Go to the "My Games" tab in Steam, and click "Activate a Product on Steam"
  4. Hit next through the windows and paste in your CD key
  5. Download and enjoy

Andy

Champion of the Sun
  1. Go to this link. Type a valid email address in the box and press OK (I used a trash mail account).
  2. Check your email and copy the CD key to the clipboard
  3. Go to the "My Games" tab in Steam, and click "Activate a Product on Steam"
  4. Hit next through the windows and paste in your CD key
  5. Download and enjoy

Did you check that link? They ended it now, here's a translation courtesy of Ubiquity:

Due to the fact that the serial numbers to play Speedball 2 were collected mainly by non-Polish people and because of their large pool though, is limited, however, change the rules for their granting. Keys to the game are not free. Przenaczone letter to readers is a CD-Action. People outside the Polish borders are do not return requests for the code, nor in English nor in other languages. Those who purchased the May issue of CD-Action are invited to use our discussion forum and send Private Messages (PW) to a user called Speedball2. Wiadomo