• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Free Xbox Live Gold Games for September: Magic 2013 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Microsoft's announced that Magic 2013 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas will headline its Games with Gold promotion in September.

Gamers with an Xbox Live Gold account will be able to download the aforementioned titles free of charge, starting with Magic 2013 through September 15. Rainbow Six Vegas will go up as a freebie beginning September 16.

You know, we can't really knock free, but so far these are weak incentives compared to what we've seen on the likes of PS Plus.

Continue reading...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Rainbow Six Vegas is actually a pretty damn good game, at least in my opinion. The online multiplayer was enjoyable when it first came out - haven't played it in ages though

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah it is a good game, I played it on PC awhile back. I hope MS starts putting out more recent stuff though, at least if they want to compete with PS Plus.