• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

gallumboverde - steam

GallumboVerde

I have seen that label given for obtaining trophies that are not obtainable. They already told me on steamhunter that I couldn't have an achievement for Doodle God Genesis Secrets, I told them that I got it through a guide they put on the steam page itself, to copy a file from another of their Doodle games to this one, and complete the game without hints, but I just finished to see in the site rules that this is not allowed. It bothers me a lot to see the game incomplete, when I got 100%, but hey, it will bother me even more to continue seeing that label on my profile.It can be fixed?

Edit: add pic.

6738a1058c2141110ae28ba04492c368.png

GallumboVerde

I saw how I could delete an achievement from my Steam account, and I deleted said achievement. Will that bring my status back up? Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, that's the only game we had you flagged for. Have re-added you to the leaderboard, it will take 24 hours for your rank to show again.