• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Icon Submissions

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (Steam)​

uncharted.png

​

Dead Space [Remake-2023] (Electronic Arts App)​

dead space.png


Stellar Blade (PS5)
stellar.png
 

God of War Ragnarök (Steam)​

god.png


Black Myth: Wukong
(STEAM)
Black myth.png



[NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN Σ​


(Steam)​

ninja.png



[NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN Σ2​


(Steam)​

ninja gaiden 2.png



[NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor's Edge​


(Steam)​

ninja 3.png



Sniper Elite: Resistance​


(Xbox Series / Xbox One)​

sniper.png



Show do Milhão​


(RA - Genesis)​

show.png

SHOW DO MILHÃO.png
 
Last edited:

Resident Evil 4 [Subset - Bonus] (PS2/RA)​

(Yes, this is the cover of Subset - Bonus 😅)
re4 subset.png

re4 sub.png
 

Resident Evil 7 biohazard (PS4)​

re7.png
 
Last edited:
Thanks. However I think the current icons for a lot of these are fine tbh, I replaced some of them (the ones I left quoted). I don't really want to replace a game's official icon unless there are obvious quality or readability issues.

I understand perfectly bro, the most important thing you changed was Until Dawn with those butterflies
 
Back
Top