• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game time for xbox isnt updating

L1GHTN1NG11667

Have more time on the game for xbox but the playtime isnt updating for it

Edit: seems to just be xbox in general not updating for me

Last edited:

L1GHTN1NG11667

Edit: not updating achievements for xbox too if this helps. Have tried the manual scan. If you could potentially help me figure out whats wrong that would be amazing thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Someone on the Discord mentioned a potential issue with the manual scans. I am looking into it.

EDIT: Should be working normally again now.

Last edited:

SilentJay76

I seem to have a similar problem. Both Xbox and TrueAchievements show the correct time played, but Exophase isn't updating.

It looks like it's not registering the last session I played for each game, even days later. Manual scan didn't help either.

Any way to fix this? (Beyond entering times manually.)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I seem to have a similar problem. Both Xbox and TrueAchievements show the correct time played, but Exophase isn't updating.

It looks like it's not registering the last session I played for each game, even days later. Manual scan didn't help either.

Any way to fix this? (Beyond entering times manually.)
I'll see what I can do. I know we only check for playtime changes on Xbox when last played date changes or a new achievement is earned, so perhaps that is part of the issue.

SilentJay76

I'll see what I can do. I know we only check for playtime changes on Xbox when last played date changes or a new achievement is earned, so perhaps that is part of the issue.
Not sure if you've done anything yet, but it seems to have updated now. :)