• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Gamer Night - Different Games - Every Saturday

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Since there is a 360 and PS3 gamer night I thought may as well make a Wii one, that doesn't clash with the other gamer nights.
Tomorrow I'm thinking either Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros Brawl, but am open to suggestions.
Obviously we will have to add each other friend codes, but assuming I host each one then everyone only needs to add me.

Noriyuke

Uh, sure i guess, but im running backups and i havent really bothered to see if they work for online play, and i know i cant use the mario kart wii channel...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I have a modchip from back when you couldn't softmod to play backups and I can play online fine.
Nintendo either don't seem to give a crap or don't know how to do anything about it.
And you wouldn't need the channel :p

Noriyuke

oh, well i guess im down, but not tonight yo, i wanna try to own on the LOTR demo,or get Owned, i think the later is whats gonna happen,but i have high hopes,i did go through the training and play a few rounds the other day,im pumped!

Is Super Monkey Ball a game to possibly consider for this wii thing?

I luv me some super monkey ball.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah sure, I'd have to download it before the night.
For tomorrow let's stick with a game we all currently own...
Which for me are: Call of Duty 5 (WORST control layout ever :p), Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Additional Comment:
Having played more CoD5 (and specifically got 22-9 and 26-10 k/ds) it is a lot better than it would seem, and it is kinda easy to get used to the controls...
I'm up for any of the 3.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
OK cool,
Brawl this Saturday :D
Everyone post friend codes.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Brawl friend codes Noriyuke and Sinfulfate?