• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gamer Profile Not Updating

AshAlteric

My profile isn't updating my Trophies/Achievements for PS3 & XBox 360. The last update is back on August 3rd. I've gotten several Trophies & Achievements since. I've made sure to sync my Trophies, but none have appeared. Any help would be nice, thank you in advance.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Both your PSN and Xbox usernames seem to be private. I tried checking on Sony and Microsoft's sites and couldn't pull up any of your activity.

AshAlteric

I haven't changed any of my settings since I joined Exophase, but I'll check my settings to make sure. If everything is still set right, I'll update.

AshAlteric

I found the problem, the settings were changed. Girlfriend playing with my settings. Sorry about that. Thanks for the help. Have a good one.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I found the problem, the settings were changed. Girlfriend playing with my settings. Sorry about that. Thanks for the help. Have a good one.
No worries, looks like it updated now :)