• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gamercard not showing games?

PR0fessor Burnt

I guess that explains why my Steam games weren't loading up lol. I have been away from Steam for about a month. Is there anyway to load my game list? Or do I have to just play a few games for it to show up?

Yeah that sucks about PSN. Hopefully it'll be fixed :)

*Edit* I guess I spoke too soon about PSN. My trophies are showing again.

With steam you have to play games for them to show up.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
PSN is fixed. Still have yet to figure out the root cause but at least it works now.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
PSN is fixed. Still have yet to figure out the root cause but at least it works now.
It's not fixed for everybody. My trophy counts aren't showing atm (same goes with TeamOverload and others)

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
My trophy count is visible now; wasn't earlier. Weird stuff. I wish sony would stop messing around with it seems it's always their service which "goes down".

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Be on the lookout for any bugs in regards to updating etc, I made major changes to the parser earlier.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just added a PS Plus icon to the gamercards :)

88459.png

88475.png

88479.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok guys, major update to the PSN gamercards today. Added over 400+ games that were missing on the US site to our DB. if you don't see the changes yet you will once your card refreshes in the next hour.

If you notice any games that are missing please reply with your PSN nick and the game title / region so I can check it out.