• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

Gamer Steve

What game or games are you currently playing or what games did you just finished (got the platinium or 100%) talk about your experiences and how was your playthrough and why would you recommend the game.

Gamer Steve

What game or games are you currently playing or what games did you just finished (got the platinium or 100%) talk about your experiences and how was your playthrough and why would you recommend the game.
Currently right now i am playing Final Fantasy type 0 hd for ps4 & Dragonball Xenoverse for Xbox One along with Hyperdevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart for Vita.

chunji

I started playing Resident Evil 5 again recently, even though I already have the platinum. That's being put to the side for now, though. Finally picked up Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD today and started that.

Gamer Steve

I started playing Resident Evil 5 again recently, even though I already have the platinum. That's being put to the side for now, though. Finally picked up Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD today and started that.
I borrowed res 5 from my friend it was very fun but I never got to finish it sadly maybe one day. I need to get that kingdom hearts game but then again I have to beat 1.5 first lol enjoy it I' kno it's a great game

PhoenixFG

I'm currently playing FF Type-0 HD on PS4/Xbox One. Also Dying Light on Xbox. FF X on Vita(or Fat Princess). And going to play Life is Strange episode 2 tomorrow on PC/PS4(which platform depends on how I feel!)

SihayatheFremen

Currently having some gaming ADD and jumping around from game to game. Most recently I was playing Luminous Arc, Samurai Warriors 4, Project Diva 2, Tales of Innocence and Tales of Xillia.

Finished Home a couple nights ago. Can't say I'd recommend it. It was interesting but ultimately just another game trying to be "deep and artsy" and just turned out to be shallow and badly written. It started off promising with amnesia and murders but at the end it just shrugged its shoulders and went "don't look at me, I dunno what happened either"

Gamer Steve

I'm currently playing FF Type-0 HD on PS4/Xbox One. Also Dying Light on Xbox. FF X on Vita(or Fat Princess). And going to play Life is Strange episode 2 tomorrow on PC/PS4(which platform depends on how I feel!)
same here on final fantasy type 0 ;-) i have been craving to go back and finish ff x. i was playing dying light on ps4 but kinda of got burnt out a bit. Life is strange is amazing im playing it on xbox one does epsidoe 2 come out tomorrow as well for xbox one?

Gamer Steve

Currently having some gaming ADD and jumping around from game to game. Most recently I was playing Luminous Arc, Samurai Warriors 4, Project Diva 2, Tales of Innocence and Tales of Xillia.

Finished Home a couple nights ago. Can't say I'd recommend it. It was interesting but ultimately just another game trying to be "deep and artsy" and just turned out to be shallow and badly written. It started off promising with amnesia and murders but at the end it just shrugged its shoulders and went "don't look at me, I dunno what happened either"
i have always wanted to try the tales series i heard there good games...would you recommend them? and how is project diva like?

SihayatheFremen

i have always wanted to try the tales series i heard there good games...would you recommend them? and how is project diva like?

I haven't actually finished very many Tales games tbh.
I finished Tales of the Abyss which was excellent, though I almost quit it when I first started because the main character was so annoying. He got better and the game got amazing.
Tales of Hears R was pretty good too, managed to finish that as well
I recently finished Milla's story in Xillia and am now going back to play as Jude.
I've started Tales of Innocence, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Symphonia. Of the bit I've played of each I'm not really feeling Innocence or Graces but the others look promising. Overall, yeah, I'd say you should give them a try if you like JRPGs and have about 60 hours to kill.

Project Diva games are rhythm games and I am terrible at them but I can't help buying them anyway. I have yet to be able to get past playing on easy with single button presses, but they're a lot of fun if you like music game and don't find vocaloids annoying.

Gamer Steve

I haven't actually finished very many Tales games tbh.
I finished Tales of the Abyss which was excellent, though I almost quit it when I first started because the main character was so annoying. He got better and the game got amazing.
Tales of Hears R was pretty good too, managed to finish that as well
I recently finished Milla's story in Xillia and am now going back to play as Jude.
I've started Tales of Innocence, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Symphonia. Of the bit I've played of each I'm not really feeling Innocence or Graces but the others look promising. Overall, yeah, I'd say you should give them a try if you like JRPGs and have about 60 hours to kill.

Project Diva games are rhythm games and I am terrible at them but I can't help buying them anyway. I have yet to be able to get past playing on easy with single button presses, but they're a lot of fun if you like music game and don't find vocaloids annoying.
well from what you are saying the tales games sound intersting..i am a fan jrpg's and rpgs of all sort from final fantasy games to elderscrolls games. i love being able to make a character stronger and upgrade weapons ect. i always wanted to try the diva games but i dont think im ready to pay the price for a rhythm game yet lol

SihayatheFremen

well from what you are saying the tales games sound intersting..i am a fan jrpg's and rpgs of all sort from final fantasy games to elderscrolls games. i love being able to make a character stronger and upgrade weapons ect. i always wanted to try the diva games but i dont think im ready to pay the price for a rhythm game yet lol

The thing with Tales games is...don't expect them to reinvent the wheel. The stories are pretty much the same generic jrpg stuff,"a usually whiny protagonist and his rag tag band save the world" but its about watching the characters kind of, evolve over time and of course the actual combat which is more action oriented rather than turn based shin kicks til someone dies.

Abyss was definitely my favorite as far as character progression goes. The main character really did a 180, which made me do a 180 as well.
Vesperia has been pretty enjoyable combat-wise but I can't say that I've clicked with the story yet.
Xillia's story just made my brain hurt.

Gamer Steve

The thing with Tales games is...don't expect them to reinvent the wheel. The stories are pretty much the same generic jrpg stuff,"a usually whiny protagonist and his rag tag band save the world" but its about watching the characters kind of, evolve over time and of course the actual combat which is more action oriented rather than turn based shin kicks til someone dies.

Abyss was definitely my favorite as far as character progression goes. The main character really did a 180, which made me do a 180 as well.
Vesperia has been pretty enjoyable combat-wise but I can't say that I've clicked with the story yet.
Xillia's story just made my brain hurt.
i get what you mean lol when i was younger i was so into jrpg and how the characters were, but as i got older i realized how dramatic and whiny the characters really where and how bad some of there personalities are. For example in Final Fantasy type 0 there is a character by the name "nine" i believe and he is a cool character and looks like your typical fantasy hero but the way there did his characters dialog was so dry and cheesey, for example they try to make him the bad boy tough guy so everytime he talk he throughs the word "yo" out there 0_0 and sometimes its really out of place. he will be like what time is it yo or who the hell do you think you are talking to yo its hard to explain but i think its bad lol still a great game though....yo lol

SihayatheFremen

i get what you mean lol when i was younger i was so into jrpg and how the characters were, but as i got older i realized how dramatic and whiny the characters really where and how bad some of there personalities are. For example in Final Fantasy type 0 there is a character by the name "nine" i believe and he is a cool character and looks like your typical fantasy hero but the way there did his characters dialog was so dry and cheesey, for example they try to make him the bad boy tough guy so everytime he talk he throughs the word "yo" out there 0_0 and sometimes its really out of place. he will be like what time is it yo or who the hell do you think you are talking to yo its hard to explain but i think its bad lol still a great game though....yo lol

I wish I had a PS4, I've wanted to play FF Type-0 since back when it was announced for the PSP and was called Agito. Now it finally comes out in English and I can't play it :(

Gamer Steve

I wish I had a PS4, I've wanted to play FF Type-0 since back when it was announced for the PSP and was called Agito. Now it finally comes out in English and I can't play it :(
yea i remember reading that it was suppose to be originally for psp it was suppose to come out around the time ff13 came out i think. its for xbox one as well but they should have made it for last gen as well

SihayatheFremen

yea i remember reading that it was suppose to be originally for psp it was suppose to come out around the time ff13 came out i think. its for xbox one as well but they should have made it for last gen as well
Yeah I don't own any of the new consoles and have no plans of buying any any time soon. I just dropped $1600 on parts to build a PC, i'm broke.

Gamer Steve

Yeah I don't own any of the new consoles and have no plans of buying any any time soon. I just dropped $1600 on parts to build a PC, i'm broke.
they probably relase it on pc sometime soon. Hey a pc is not a bad investment i wish i could get a gaming pc....im a gaming addict lol

SihayatheFremen

they probably relase it on pc sometime soon. Hey a pc is not a bad investment i wish i could get a gaming pc....im a gaming addict lol
Well they've released FF3,4,7,8 and the 13 trilogy on Steam so...maybe...if only they'd release 9 on PC. I'd be so down for that.
Gaming PCs are so damn expensive. After a nightmare trying to buy one from Newegg I decided just to get the parts and wing it. I'm a little nervous. I don't even know what half these parts do but I'm gonna put this damn thing together!

PhoenixFG

same here on final fantasy type 0 ;-) i have been craving to go back and finish ff x. i was playing dying light on ps4 but kinda of got burnt out a bit. Life is strange is amazing im playing it on xbox one does epsidoe 2 come out tomorrow as well for xbox one?

I can't stop playing Type 0. It's so good. Glad I made the purchase. I play FF X sporadically cause those boss fights KILL me! Spend so long, almost done...noooo!! LOL!! Dying Light is okay! It makes me kinda nauseous so I can't play that often! From everything I've read it comes out on all platforms today! ^_^ And I'ma add you if that's okay!

PhoenixFG

Well they've released FF3,4,7,8 and the 13 trilogy on Steam so...maybe...if only they'd release 9 on PC. I'd be so down for that.
Gaming PCs are so damn expensive. After a nightmare trying to buy one from Newegg I decided just to get the parts and wing it. I'm a little nervous. I don't even know what half these parts do but I'm gonna put this damn thing together!

Gaming PCs are so worth it though! I love my PC! Every few years I just update the graphics card and keep it moving! I'm sure you'll figure out what goes were in no time!

Nikhil

I finished Quantum Conundrum and Remember Me this month, now I'm heading towards Apotheon and Pokemon Omega Ruby.
Oh and I'm downloading Life is strange ep 2, such an excellent game I can't wait till the download is over D: