• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Games with no trophies

midnightq2

I've selected "Hide games with no hours played" and "Hide games with no achievements earned," but games with no hours or achievements are still appearing on my lists for PSN and Steam. Any ideas why or what I can do about it? Does the filter only apply to the combined list?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hm, I think it's working as intended. The hour filter will only apply to games we can automatically grab hours from (so Xbox One or Steam) - otherwise it'd hide all your PSN, Xbox 360, etc games.

Additionally, the achievement filter will only apply to games that have achievements.

Unless you are seeing something different?

I just saw your edit, if you mean the dedicated platform pages (i.e. http://gamercards.exophase.com/steam/user/midnightq2/) yes the filters currently don't apply to those. It won't be possible until we add a way for verifying your account, otherwise anyone could signup, add accounts that aren't theirs and modify the settings.

Last edited:

midnightq2

For example, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is appearing on my PSN list even though I have no trophies for it. X-COM: UFO Defense and Left 4 Dead are appearing on my Steam list even though I have no achievements or hours for them.