• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 geohot - Possible Custom Themes And The Release Of ISOLoader

I dunno but it looks real...maybe a april fool coming?

Spiros

Maiki
the picture is definitely legit, imo. i dont believe geohot made that statement about the iso loader, i saw it on blogspot, but not on his twitter.

Frozty

if iso loader does come out i dont think i would want to download 20gb+ games (or even worse rip) and as for sales the ps3 will suffer terribly like its portable cousin, although custom themes would be nice. :D

Dan

Contributor
if iso loader does come out i dont think i would want to download 20gb+ games (or even worse rip) and as for sales the ps3 will suffer terribly like its portable cousin, although custom themes would be nice. :D

Well, themes are already existent, just not custom waves. geohot was just proving he could change the theme by editing the .rco's, and Sony have just given us .p3t's.

So by custom themes, I mean the PS3 equivalent of system_plugin_bg.rco for the PSP.

Spiros

Maiki

well if there was ever an iso loader to come out, it may be possible to rip the games to the ps3's hdd, much like you can on the wii(usb loader). its no problem to rent a game or borrow it off a friend, and just rip it yourself.

but its all speculation at this point.