• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Get Your Company of Heroes Online Closed Beta Keys

Joey

Whenever I try and run the Launcher, it throws up a crash report, can't find any info to fix it either.

Have you tried redownloading the client? You might have to check the forums... THIS IS A LIVE BETA FOLKS! :)

What does the report say? Any error codes, or anything like that?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Is this game any good?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
It's supposed to be a lot like the full retail game. I haven't actually played it yet, so I'll let ya'll know after I fire it up.

Thank you very much Joey-san

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Launcher works fine for me, although I put off on installing it since it's taking foreeever (100kb/s...you got to be kidding me - it's nearly a 7gb game)

Andy

Champion of the Sun
Have you tried redownloading the client? You might have to check the forums... THIS IS A LIVE BETA FOLKS! :)

What does the report say? Any error codes, or anything like that?

Yeah I tried redownloading it, no luck there. When it throws up the error report it has a list of files that could have caused it, there are about 4 but they all seem randomly named iirc.

Joey

I don't really have any answers for your problems guys :/ Sorry.

I have to say, as somebody who's never played an RTS, the tutorial seems really robust. It's doing a good job of laying everything out for somebody who has no idea where to even begin. I like it.