• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Apparently it updated. Me and Eran tried to get on.

I had the link for the camera but it ran out before it loaded.

TeamOverload

Site is loading a bit smoother at the moment already, but that's probably because there is only six prizes left from this batch.
And good point, that should help..

James.

User Not Found
Despite our best efforts, the 6pm posting of prizes was a deeply flawed experience for various parts of our membership across the world.

We've added tremendous capacity and yet telling the world when we were posting appeared to invite disaster on the performance side. It made you nuts. It made us MORE nuts.

So, in addition to the next three posts today/tomorrow---we are going to do ANOTHER full redemption at the SAME PTZ LEVEL (no raise at all) sometime in the coming weeks.

We are not going to release the date, until the day of the redemption, to try and avoid today's craziness. We'll restock the same items multiple times at the same PTZ levels for all members globally, giving everyone a chance to save up and get on without the refreshers ruling the day.

Of course, we're still going strong with this redemption three more times over the next 24 hours (at the previously published times)---but we want to do something special and try a different posting strategy to improve performance in the next few weeks.

It will be a long night for us here and we'll continue to work hard to make our membership feel valued and as importantly, to respect and value one another.

With respect,
Your Lockerz team

And i was on in time for a ps3.

Fuck me, i wish i had the ptz

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
what 1pm EDT in GMT? i would work it out but i'm barely able to type atm :p

James.

User Not Found
Ah, yeah, now I understand. I hope the additional redemption day is soon.
I hope so too. I was counting on a wii for my sisters xmas.

Yes, I am that cheap.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM EST ----------

Shit guys. AMAZON IS UP!

EDIT:
27xm3dl.png

Lockerz are being sneaky