• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
In a year you could save up money and buy a PS3 and Lockerz may be shut down. It's such a waste of time :/

It will still cost money in a year, I'd much rather get a free gift than spend money on something. It only takes one visit a day much like Woot does to see what they have on sale, it's just one of my daily sites that doesn't take anything away from me.

Mr.B

Lockerz is good and all but youre never guaranteed a prize.. they make money off the daily questions that they ask you BTW they sell them to companies for lots o money while they make you think that as long as you have enough ptz you can get a prize when really, all you get is alot of time wasted waiting to redeem a prize when the whole site fails and all the prizes are gone in like 2 mins.. they win, but what do you win?

Mr.B

Also frozen, the ptz run out in year so that saving up thing wont work for long... and if you're a z lister that runs out in a year too... so to get your z list status again you'd need to invite 20 more people... really a huge dissapointment for alot of people I think people with the most ptz should be allowed to redeem first.. cuz some kids just go on the site on redemption day just to see whats there and they are messing up the servers... Also the only way to guarantee your prize costs like 2500 ptz for a prize value of 0-250PTZ.. such a ripoff

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Yet I still wont stop using the site cuz i'm so paranoid...

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I'm up to 453 ptz. Hoping for a restock soon.

Nice 698 here~ hoping for another restock too!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Well that was fast... Oh well, just allows me to save up even more, still don't know what I want if I can redeem my pointz anytime soon.

Adiuvo

I gave up on Lockerz personally. They don't stock enough things and it's impossible to get what you want without some sort of bot.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
I gave up on Lockerz personally. They don't stock enough things and it's impossible to get what you want without some sort of bot.
I'm sure you've said that before, and to be honest, this thread should probably only be posted in if you're going to stick with Lockerz, or you could make a "Complain about Lockerz" thread.

i reckon they'll sort it out eventually and more people will give up on it giving people who stick with it more chance, and as they get bigger they'll get more stock.

Adiuvo

That was the first time I've said anything of the sort. Regarding multiple threads, we don't need that for a single website.

Anyway, Lockerz is pretty big already. People at my school even talk about it. The site is free, and apparently completely ad based, so to increase stock is something that will only dwindle profits. That doesn't make much sense business wise until people start leaving the site, which most aren't doing.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
That was the first time I've said anything of the sort. Regarding multiple threads, we don't need that for a single website.

Anyway, Lockerz is pretty big already. People at my school even talk about it. The site is free, and apparently completely ad based, so to increase stock is something that will only dwindle profits. That doesn't make much sense business wise until people start leaving the site, which most aren't doing.

sorry about my

sarcasmontheinternet/fail.

B

Bizarre

Guys for the new update on the Members appreciation redemption, someone please explain, do I have to give up pointz to be able to partake in the redemption?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Guys for the new update on the Members appreciation redemption, someone please explain, do I have to give up pointz to be able to partake in the redemption?

For that type of redemption yes you do. Although you can wait until the general redemption later on which will be like they always have in the past

TeamOverload

Interesting approach. Would have made more sense for them to randomly assign you a wave for a redemption though, rather than just grouping all people who only but 1 chance into wave 3, 2 chances into wave 2/3.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Anyone do the Member Appreciation Redemption? Basically there's going to be a redemption on February 25th with 3 waves, but you can only participate if you spent some PTZ to be able to.
100 PTZ meant you could participate in the 3rd wave, 250 PTZ you could participate in wave 2 and 3, and 350 PTZ you could participate in all 3.
I went for the 100 PTZ one as I want to get a Macbook, and that leaves me with over 1000 PTZ still... but the one I picked is from 10pm-11pm EST... a.k.a 3am-4am here, on a school night.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I didn't pick any because I forgot, so no redemption for me?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Nah you can still redeem sometime later in February in the general redemption.

TeamOverload

Anyone do the Member Appreciation Redemption? Basically there's going to be a redemption on February 25th with 3 waves, but you can only participate if you spent some PTZ to be able to.
100 PTZ meant you could participate in the 3rd wave, 250 PTZ you could participate in wave 2 and 3, and 350 PTZ you could participate in all 3.
I went for the 100 PTZ one as I want to get a Macbook, and that leaves me with over 1000 PTZ still... but the one I picked is from 10pm-11pm EST... a.k.a 3am-4am here, on a school night.

I picked the same one and got the same time slot.