• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

gods of time

iceman 47

ninja star
if you like games like final fantasy or rpg games you would like gods of time try it out and be sure to join my guild called kill kill krew. oh yea and my name in it is the_unknown

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
So, what do you get for each one of us that clicks that?:mad1: I see that ?p=75697 at the end of the link- think we're stupid, man? C'mon, seriously.

iceman 47

ninja star
im not trying to do anything im just trying to earn gems for my guild
The 'Gods of Time Link' enables you to introduce the game to your friends and family and in return we'll award you with Gods of Time Gems for free which can be used to upgrade your character and guild. (A list of upgrades can be seen here).

For each friend you refer to the game, we will give you +3 Gods of Time Gems. If someone you refer then begins referring to the game, we will give them +3 Gods of Time Gems and also give you +1 Gods of Time Gem. Note they must have a unique IP address and a maximum of 30 Gods of Time Gems can be gained per day.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
im not trying to do anything

Eh, fair enough- I just don't trust things like that in the links, they're identifiers, so even though you may not be aware of it, they know who everyone that clicks that link is referred by. I'm gonna change it, I don't trust it, but sorry for jumping to conclusions.:blushing: