• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

goHastings.com coupon: Extra 30% off used video games

Seth

MD Party Room
The title speaks for it self.. Just go to 3-2-1 Promotional Page - goHastings

Here are the games I be picking up.

Crackdown $6.91
The Orange Box $9.57
Fable II $20.99
Fable $4.65
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection $15.37
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $17.06
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction $14.63

I be spending about a 100 bucks on games but I wont be buying anymore games till bioshock 2 and gow3...

You guys think it worth it?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
You're not buying any games until Bioshock 2 and God of War 3?

What about ODST, Uncharted 2, Borderlands, MW2, Dragon Age: Origins, Left 2 Dead 2, Assassin's Creed 2, etc?

Beyond Good and Evil 2 is rumored to surprise drop next month.

All of those games are renters except Orange Box in my opinion. Be sure to get that for your 360 though, the PS3 version of Orange Box blows.

Seth

MD Party Room
You're not buying any games until Bioshock 2 and God of War 3?

What about ODST, Uncharted 2, Borderlands, MW2, Dragon Age: Origins, Left 2 Dead 2, Assassin's Creed 2, etc?

[HIGHLIGHT]Beyond Good and Evil 2 is rumored to surprise drop next month.[/HIGHLIGHT]

All of those games are renters except Orange Box in my opinion. Be sure to get that for your 360 though, the PS3 version of Orange Box blows.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 development on hold? - GameSpot Rumor Control

This is what stop giving me hope on that game, even if the source is from twitter. Tho I really hope it does come out next month, that one game I loved on gamecube and whould but the squeal on day 1.

I have ODST and, MW2 from the bestbuy sale.. Never thought of Fable being a renter. And the sonic game sold out, might not get anything..

Seth

MD Party Room
Dam spell check !!!