• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Google Play Games

LilMarJetski

Hello, I am a new user of exophase. From what I understand, not all games are tracked by exophase. Is this so? I have been playing Score!Hero, on my phone but it never appears in my profile. I have done manual syncing, to same results. The game appears in my Play Games profile but not exophase. May I know when it will be added? Thank you.

freeGidna

You have this game on your Gplay profile. "Handsheikh" right? You have 5/83 achievements. The last date of the game is February 24, 2020.

freeGidna

You may be playing without signing in with Google Play Games. You can check this in the game settings. ⚙️-🔧. I mean the settings in the game Score! hero.

LilMarJetski

Yep, now your profile shows what you played today. You can check. But the achievement statistics are the same 5/83.
Yep I just saw. I guess I was a bit too impatient, had to wait for automatic scans, and yeah the achievements are correct, I havent earned any new achievements.

Retodon8