• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Grand Theft Auto V Reveal Set For November 2nd

TeamOverload

Kotaku has just posted a(n confirmed) story Rockstar is ready to announce Grand Theft Auto V next week. No further information has been given yet, but they did include a logo:
xlarge_gta5.jpg

Here's the original article: http://kotaku.com/5853039/grand-theft-auto-v-to-be-revealed-next-week

Anyone else pumped for this?

Update: It's on Rockstar's homepage now. Looks legit to me!

january39

eXo Staff
RDD was good, but meh not too fussed about this, still got Iv to play yet...

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
With Rockstars recent trend in games (GTA:IV, RDR, LA Noire, Max Payne) it seems they are going to keep going on this Silicon Valley route (aka amazing graphics) with amazing stories, but I don't think they will be going back to their crazy wacky fun from past GTAs.

As a huge GTA fan, this makes me a little sad, but luckily Volition will fill that void with Saints Row.

Joey

I thought GTA 4 was incredible... This is awesome, and took me by surprise. I assumed this would be on the next Xbox and/or PS3.

Personally, I like the more serious route they took with the series. They did it amazingly with GTA 4 in my opinion, and Saints Row does wacky sandbox better anyway.

Can not wait.

BlackSheep

I thought RDR was the greatest game ever I still do! One thing they need to do is make every building enterable? Thats one thing that has always killed me a big ass building for nothing.