• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Guides] Guides to All Emulators for PSP

Chafiro

Thanks for the advise, just erasing the folder that you told me was enough, now it`s working again, thanks for the link too.

JerrD74

Alright..i just went though the whole ordeal of getting to 3.8m33-5. Here's my prob: I can't get any emulators to work. I've been all over the internet trying to get this thing to work with no luck.

I'm running on a phat, i've changed the kernel to 1.5, placed Roms all where they need to be, and still nothing. Keep getting the 'game cannot be loaded' error. My psp ISO's all work fine, but in all honesty, I care more about the old school roms.

Anybody have any ideas as to what the problem can be?

Acerthief

Alright..i just went though the whole ordeal of getting to 3.8m33-5. Here's my prob: I can't get any emulators to work. I've been all over the internet trying to get this thing to work with no luck.

I'm running on a phat, i've changed the kernel to 1.5, placed Roms all where they need to be, and still nothing. Keep getting the 'game cannot be loaded' error. My psp ISO's all work fine, but in all honesty, I care more about the old school roms.

Anybody have any ideas as to what the problem can be?

PM'd Back

kerubin

need help!!

Can i ask how do i actually 'install' the gba emulator? I was pretty new to psp as i got it only a couple of days ago. The files tat i downloaded contains a EBOOT.PBP, wad should i do with it?

Thanks in advance.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can i ask how do i actually 'install' the gba emulator? I was pretty new to psp as i got it only a couple of days ago. The files tat i downloaded contains a EBOOT.PBP, wad should i do with it?

Thanks in advance.

Make a folder called GBA in X:/PSP/GAME and place the EBOOT.PBP in there. There's a couple other files that need to be copied into the folder as well - game_config.txt and gba_bios.bin. The BIOS file isn't included with the emulator, as it's illegal to distribute. Should be able to find it easily using Google though.

kerubin

Thank you very much for ur help. also does this emulator works with slim firmware 3.90 M33-3?
And it still din't work for me.

fat_juan

hi i just got my psp and updated to firmware 3.95, im new at this so i really dont know what i need to play snes or nes games on my psp or what do i need to do, so can somebody tell me what i need to do first??

thanx

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor