• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

GuiltySpark = New Member

GuiltySpark

Hey all,

Decided to join the forums after being a reader and fan of the main site/blog for quite some time now.

I hope I can bring some knowledge and offer my help, mainly on the PSP boards as I've installed Custom Firmware on quite a few now.

So yeah, thanks for reading. I hope to see you all around the boards and I'll post as often as I can if I have something of relevance to add to a thread.

Cheers.

J

jx233

Welcome to Exophase. I said hi on that help thread to you, but another welcome is just as good.

And BTW, your username is creative. :smile:

GuiltySpark

Welcome to Exophase. I said hi on that help thread to you, but another welcome is just as good.

And BTW, your username is creative. :smile:

Thanks. Unfortunately, I didn't come up with it. 'Guilty Spark' is a character from Bungie's Halo series for the Xbox platform.

J

jx233

GuiltySpark said:
Thanks. Unfortunately, I didn't come up with it. 'Guilty Spark' is a character from Bungie's Halo series for the Xbox platform.

Oh yeah, I forgot that it was from Halo games. 8)

I play Halo for PC anyways, and haven't played Halo 2 in a long while.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Welcome to the forums
Really like the Halo reference in the name :D
Hope you enjoy your stay

J

jx233

GuiltySpark said:
Yeah, I'll try and be a regular member. Good forum discussions fill in some time at school.

I use the forums during study hall in school, sometimes I go here during the lunch period too. Exophase is such a good site for me, I hope you enjoy your stay here just like I do. :w00t:

angelsniper45

to bad my school blocks exophase. welcome to the forums GuiltySpark

GuiltySpark

My school is actually pretty good when it comes to internet access. They don't even block pr0n, you're just expected to act responsibly.