• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gungrave Gore

ro4le

I unlocked "unlock all achivements" before unlocking all achivements but its tagged as buggy on true achivements and true trophies- will this be issue?
It unlocked 2 levels away from finishing the game but I did played easy normal hard pretty much at same time

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No you won't be flagged for this since it's a known bug.

ro4le

simmilar thing happened to me in ring of pain and i got flagged on trueachivements so...

Rayffe

As it's a common bug, I don't think you'll have any problems, but who knows what's going on in the heads of the True Achievements moderators.

Last edited:

ro4le

As it's a common bug, I don't think you'll have any problems, but who knows what's going on in the heads of the True Achievements moderators.
I called one something and git banned so i true cheevos isnt in my intwrests allredy

Rayffe

ro4le

Yeah they are when i was looking for some help i found so many redits and twitter posts about same stuff and found this site...

also i would hate ban for such a booring game like gungrave, its decent for first few levels but hell its dull as hell
Yes, they are idiots.