• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo 3 Ending LEaked ? WTF

J

Junit

Alright , I was reading the xbox forums and I found a post saying that there is the ending video of the game on the interweb ? does anyone know if this is true or false?

Also WTF sony .. You basterds got me mad when editing wiki but now this .. get your own game trailers lol
[youtube]Gm82FY8hzxA[/youtube]

EDIT: those aholes at g4tv posted in on thier blog .. halo 3 ending is now ruined for people who want to watch it .. *cancels subscription to g4tv*

icedman204

Wow too much Anti PS3 there, espcially with the "Sad truth bout Halo 3's ending"

I own a 360, and really never cared much for the Halo Franchise, so i probably might Search for the Ending on good ol You Tube now.

Edit: Plus You do know you can D/l Trailors and Convert em to play on the PS3 right??? lol because you cant really D/l Xbox Trailors from the PSN lol but was a nice try to show loyal-ism to the Xbox by trying to bash the PS3.

BTW i own all three systems wii, 360, and the PS3. I still need to set up my Xbox Live Account.

icedman204

Oh well it's all good , I'm not trying to start a console war or anything.

Just like why post a TV showing a PS3 playing a Halo trailer that can easily be uploaded to the PS3 HD via Memory Card, to proove one's point in bashing another system.

Thats like me putting Heavenly Swords trailer playable on the 360 via DVD conversion. *shrugs*

Halo 3 does have great graphics and all, but was never into the game, even when playing it online....

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Oh well it's all good , I'm not trying to start a console war or anything.

i wouldnt worry about starting a console war,it's the manufacturers that do that :p

a flame war is different though and it's a good thing that your not trying to start one :) just gets annoying after a while.