• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo 3 ODST Pirates Getting Struck By Banhammer, Early Players Are Safe

Cryox

Bro.
Nope I play games like this on a second console.

Guys, firefight is awesome! Really fun, but it just sucks that you can only play with people from your friends list, that blows.

What? Only from your friends list? That really hurts my chances of getting this seeing as most my friends are cheap, and won't be picking this game up.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah firefight has no matchmaking. You have to play with people you invite from your friends list.
That is one of the things that got me because firefight is just fun, and alot of my friends don't like halo and/or plan on not getting this.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Oh that sucks, and fair enough about the second console thing. So are you actually buying it as well?

Robby

Los Doyers!
I don't feel like spending $60 bucks on an expansion.
If it was like $30 then yeah.

I beat the campaign and was disappointed about how short it was, I know its a expansion but they are treating this like a whole new game.
It has 8 levels but each one is kinda short, I beat the first 2 levels in about 25mins on legendary. The whole game on legendary took 4 hours.
Firefight is about the only thing I will play, but my friends don't really like halo so I don't see me playing this much.

I'd rather save it for MW2 as that game I am going to buy for sure.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
QuickJay said:
Guys, firefight is awesome! Really fun, but it just sucks that you can only play with people from your friends list, that blows.

:scared:
I probebly won't be buying this now, simply because of that. whilst I have a lot of friends that play Halo, I don't often play with them. Fail. :(

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
You're kidding right? They make us pay full price for an expansion pack (i know it has all of the old maps in it, but most people already have 2/3 of the map packs) and it's incomplete...wtf...

Hopefully walmart will sell it for 40$ like they did batman. Otherwise, I'll wait for this one.