• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo 3 ODST Pirates Getting Struck By Banhammer, Early Players Are Safe

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
But I can read the English subtitles
=]

It is going to disappoint those who have high hopes.
Firefight imo is better than the campaign, but firefight got boring really fast. I have more fun playing Horde mode on Gears.

People still have high hopes for Halo games?

Cryox

Bro.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah the Recon armor was the main reason for getting this game for alot of people.
I'm just going to wait til the game is released, then download a full working rip.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I've actually preordered this game despite having a modded Xbox for several reasons.
I don't want the franchise to die (I'm going to download MW2...), I want Sergeant Johnson, I want the Halo 3 Multiplayer Disc, and I definitely want to be able to play Halo: Reach Multiplayer Demo when it comes out.

Cryox

Bro.
I've actually preordered this game despite having a modded Xbox for several reasons.
I don't want the franchise to die (I'm going to download MW2...), I want Sergeant Johnson, I want the Halo 3 Multiplayer Disc, and I definitely want to be able to play Halo: Reach Multiplayer Demo when it comes out.

If anything, get a legit copy of MW2. That game will be worthy of a physical copy.

Robby

Los Doyers!
If anything, get a legit copy of MW2. That game will be worthy of a physical copy.

MW2 is a game that will be downloaded by everyone who has a modded xbox, and STILL able to sell like a mofo lol.
I'm going to actually buy the game, but if it gets leaked I'm going to play it early.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I thought the online of MW was pretty good. What really got me hooked was the campaign, it was amazing.

Back on Topic:
banhammer15gq9.jpg

eldiablov

Contributor
Are you guys talking about the same MW? The online was brilliant aside from the "downloading game settings" crap.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I loved the campaign of MW
I will love the campaign of MW2

Online? I'm not so sure.
Online was my favorite part. The campaign was great, but online play is what has me gong to back to that game everyday.

Some users went through a 10 - 30 minute wait for a prompt saying "Downloading game settings..." to go away so you could actually connect to a game and play.
Never heard or experienced that.
They must have had a bad connection at the time or something.

eldiablov

Contributor
Online was my favorite part. The campaign was great, but online play is what has me gong to back to that game everyday.

Never heard or experienced that.
They must have had a bad connection at the time or something.

It has happened to me numerous times, my connection is perfectly fine.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Okay I was playing firefight for awhile and I must say, it getting addicting quite fast.
That game mode is win, I thought it was boring at first but then I played it for awhile and yeah I was wrong.
So I decided to give the campaign another try also, well it still sucks imo
It has a very slow start. The one thing that caught me off guard was hunters, I didn't expect to see them in there until I saw a big green beam fly past me.

eighty4

I remember getting crazy timeouts when I was on my PS3 over WiFi. Switched to ethernet and it went smooth.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I remember getting crazy timeouts when I was on my PS3 over WiFi. Switched to ethernet and it went smooth.
Yeah I am thinking the people that got those errors just had a hiccup in there connection.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Okay I was playing firefight for awhile and I must say, it getting addicting quite fast.
That game mode is win, I thought it was boring at first but then I played it for awhile and yeah I was wrong.
So I decided to give the campaign another try also, well it still sucks imo
It has a very slow start. The one thing that caught me off guard was hunters, I didn't expect to see them in there until I saw a big green beam fly past me.

So are you banned from XBL or...?

Robby

Los Doyers!
So are you banned from XBL or...?
Nope I play games like this on a second console.

Guys, firefight is awesome! Really fun, but it just sucks that you can only play with people from your friends list, that blows.
I do miss the battle rifle, this silenced smg blows.