• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo Wars

Robby

Los Doyers!
I loved the demo, didn't want it to end.
This is the first RTS game that I've played.

Noriyuke

Really? Play all of ensembles older games, youll like em a lot then, as for this, maybe its just me, but i grabbed the leaked copy and playing through it, i dont like it as much as i like other ensemble games, i mean its fun, and its cool to see that every commander has his/her own thing. But like i was running through the campaign and i noticed that the floods in this game, like RTS'ed out, so my current moan about this game is that the floods not playable. :(

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's getting pretty high marks from the reviews I've read so far. In the latest GameInformer, they gave this a 9, while they gave Killzone 2 and 8.75. I was extremely surprised to see that.

TeamOverload

I had planned on picking this up, but to be completely honest, I'm not sure how much I'd actually play it. Probably only fun in moderation, although based on the demo, the cutscenes look quite incredible. Since, I'm trying to save money, I'll probably skip it, at least for now.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Anybody pick up this hog? I grabbed it when I was muling across CT all day on client visits. I think I was in Frozen's neck of the woods earlier.

TeamOverload

And how is it? I haven't had a chance to touch the demo- been too busy with UT3.

I enjoyed the demo quite a bit, and I'm not even the biggest RTS fan. Cutscenes are amazing, gameplay works quite well, especially considering it's on a console. Just firing up the retail game now, I was playing with the Mythic Map pack for a bit first. I'll post more thoughts as I progress through campaign and try out online more and such.

Noriyuke

lol, tru that, well ive been playing this gae quite frequently, actually the main reason i got a whole year of xbox live, but i digress, although its a fun game to play through, i does need more. I dont know exactly what, simply because the systems the games engine have in place are sometimes cool and some times funky.

Cryox

Bro.
i will probably pick this up or fallout 3(again) or some other game when i get my 360 back from MS.

Leecher

I haven't even purchased the game yet, but I have no interest. Is it really that great of a game? I think it's no that good, but my friends who play it non-stop beg to differ.