• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

has anyone ever 100%ed their profile before?

FanDragon

since you can see the percentage of your profiles ive always wondered if anyone actually 100%ed their entire profile
the closest ive found that someone 100%ed their profile is the dark stangers psn profile but it looks like he hasnt used it in years so

WISiGAMI

Never seen one. Well, I can do it by deleting all uncompleted games XD

Retodon8

I like playing games more than I like getting all the achievements. Some games have "impossible" (or actually impossible) achievements, but I'm not going to skip those just to get a 100% profile.

GAMERJET

I've seen 'planned' accounts that have 100%'s, but no actual solo players (not the cheat/team/shared group accounts) with 100%'s where a very high number of games have been played. Even with planning, if you collect trophies/achievements long enough, you'll hit a not unlocking bug, un-obtainable, or a server shutdown at some point.

U2NUMB

At one point I had created a new tag on xbox with that plan... only play games I could 100% on then I sorta grew out of worrying about that and never followed through. The closest situation I could think of for this is a guy that was a legend on Xbox... Celtic Force... Sadly he suddenly passed away a few years ago but take a look at his profile over at TA .. only one game I think that he played that he could not finish and it was due to server closing (EA game .. go figure). 2,249 games played and completed 2,218. Was working on several at the time of his passing. https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Celtic+Force

Last edited: