• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello Epic Gamers

Nostalgic Juice

New Member
Hey gamers! A fellow achievement hunter recommended this site to me, I love the concept of tracking achievements/trophies across multiple platforms. I was surprised to see even google play games are supported so now I have a reason to care about those. Happy to see there's a forum too, I miss this kind of old school internet stuff.

My main platform is Retro Achievements, as you can tell by my username I prefer the older stuff. But I'm also on Playstation, Xbox, and Steam too. I also have an achievement hunting YouTube Channel under the same name as here. Not much else to say about me, just another gamer chasing the dopamine of achievements. I hope this site fuels the addiction even more! I look forward to yapping about video games here.
 
What are the odds, I literally got your Mario Party video recommended on YouTube just a few days ago. Great stuff, by the way. Welcome to the community, you should join exophase Discord it’s super active.
I went ahead and joined it thank you! I dont use discord all that much, but maybe I should start!
 
Hey gamers! A fellow achievement hunter recommended this site to me, I love the concept of tracking achievements/trophies across multiple platforms. I was surprised to see even google play games are supported so now I have a reason to care about those. Happy to see there's a forum too, I miss this kind of old school internet stuff.

My main platform is Retro Achievements, as you can tell by my username I prefer the older stuff. But I'm also on Playstation, Xbox, and Steam too. I also have an achievement hunting YouTube Channel under the same name as here. Not much else to say about me, just another gamer chasing the dopamine of achievements. I hope this site fuels the addiction even more! I look forward to yapping about video games here.


Outside of gaming, my ideal afternoon would probably involve coffee, something sweet, and a long conversation about games nobody has mentioned since 2002. If I ever make it to Cyprus, TOY Confectionery by Punin in Limassol would be a fun name to put on the itinerary—apparently even my cake stops need to sound like they belong in a childhood nostalgia trip.

Anyway, what’s everyone working on at the moment? I’m always interested in achievement sets that make you discover something new in an old favourite. Those are the ones that really pull me back in!
Hello I was watching your you tube channel for a long time!
 
Back
Top