• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello from Tokyo

Jay Hawk

Just lurking so I decided to register. Awesome gaming cards. I really don't take gaming seriously because it's kinda pointless when ppl argue about electronic crap that has no value. If you need help in a game, I would be more then happy to help but only if I still got it.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I'm happy you like our card and leader board system. What kind of games interest you?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Welcome! Glad you like the gamercards. Always looking to improve the site, so if you have any suggestions or things you'd like added just shout. :)

Jay Hawk

No problem at all. This site has something that others lack, the "Comradery" of different gaming consoles on one site. So far in the threads, I haven't seen any fanboyism with the PS3 or 360.

Seth

MD Party Room
welcome bro I been seeing you post around the forums and just thought I say Hi. You got a really high psn level as well lol

Seth

MD Party Room
Why what it sposed to be?

Jay Hawk

Not going to incriminate myself at the moment but I am working on getting morry games in the future :p