• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello Old QJ member here :D

X

xgam

I just went through some threads and recognized quite a few names xD. Mainly Adiuvo. I seriously can't believe he still uses the sig i made for him. Madsoul the crazy artist. Just mainly names from the gfx scene and a little from the psp area. No Deturbinator?

My qj profile for to spark some memories even though I wasn't that well known. :smile:

http://forums.qj.net/members/53693-gam.html

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Many of the qj vets left qj for m4m, a few months ago m4m merged with exophase, which is why you'll see quite a few familiar faces around here

Adiuvo

I absolutely love this sig and avatar. I don't plan on changing it, ever.

ilyace

I just went through some threads and recognized quite a few names xD. Mainly Adiuvo. I seriously can't believe he still uses the sig i made for him. Madsoul the crazy artist. Just mainly names from the gfx scene and a little from the psp area. No Deturbinator?

My qj profile for to spark some memories even though I wasn't that well known. :smile:

http://forums.qj.net/members/53693-gam.html

Deturb is too cool for the internet now.

Seth

MD Party Room
Man I forgotten all about Deturb lol

btw do you remember me I was vanden9 on Qj.

X

xgam

Man I forgotten all about Deturb lol

btw do you remember me I was vanden9 on Qj.

Tbh, im dont remember much, just know if names are familiar and yea that name does look really familiar.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Christ I don't know how you stayed on QJ for so long :p
Welcome back, I vaguely remember you, recognise my name? :)

X

xgam

Christ I don't know how you stayed on QJ for so long :p
Welcome back, I vaguely remember you, recognise my name? :)

I do and I wasn't on qj for that long, just never transfered like many of you guys did. Quit the psp scene a little before QJ went weird.

X

xgam

Haha thanks for the welcomes. Not sure if I'm gonna stay though. Just wanted to stop by and say hello.