• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello.

kaioshade

Duality
It has been entirely too long. I come back and new site, new everything.

2010 was absolutely murder for me, no computer, no job, nothing.

So yea back, and hopefully i can be active again. I still see some familiar faces here.

kaioshade

Duality
Heh i wasnt quite homeless, but it was close. Long story short i got screwed over by my roommate, he moved out, left me with an entire apartment to fend for myself. I lost my job shortly after (downsizing) and completely went through my savings and my possessions to ride the remainder of my lease. Moved back home, got back on my feet got a nice Job at Apple, and got my own place and generally getting my life straightened out again.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Welcome back. Sorry to hear you had such a rough go through the recession; cheers for surviving it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Welcome back man, very glad to see things are sorted for you again. I'm sure you'll be better off for having to deal with that.

kaioshade

Duality
:eek: you got a job at Apple, very nice
what kind of stuff do you do there?

I work as one of the genius techs. Its pretty busy but really fun.

It's been so long I've pretty much forgotten who you are ;_;. Welcome back though for sure.

Wait... I was just mind fucked, Why did this come up on new posts! loooool