• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Help with Battle.net

uNtOld PAIN

Can Anyone help me figure out why its not tracking my battle.net account? Its linked. And my account visibility is public on both PC and Xbox and yet i still cant get it to show on here. I made sure it was public several days ago. See for yourself. Im untoldpaine#2397
Thanks

Only certain games - namely WoW and StarCraft 2 - are tracked. If you haven’t earned achievements in these no activity will show.

Have you earned achievements in those?

Only certain games - namely WoW and StarCraft 2 - are tracked. If you haven’t earned achievements in these no activity will show.

Have you earned achievements in those?
Unfortunately no. I thought i could track my OW progress alone with it. Thanks for the heads up. Its weird how it wont even show my PFP either.

Used to be able to track OW progress, but that changed with the move to OW2. The achievements are no longer public and not shown on the OW website anymore. If that changes, we'll bring it back.

That said, since OW2 is now on Steam, the achievements can be tracked through there - only applies to the Steam version though of course.

Back