• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hi!

Jessie_Dragon

New Member
Hello fellow gamers!

My name is Jess and my favourite mythological creature is the dragon. I love playing video games!

I've only played one game on my Playstation 5. At first, I was too busy chasing GS on my Xbox Series X but then I heard some news. The game I was playing on Playstation is going to get DLC, which seems to be similar to what it was like for the 3DS version.

It's possible I will wait to check out the DLC, trophies or not, before attempting my next Playstation game. My next Playstation game will be either Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered or the upcoming Professor Layton and the New World of Steam, I haven't decided yet.

Before I turn this into an essay, I'll wrap this up.

Kind regards.
 
Hello fellow gamers!

My name is Jess and my favourite mythological creature is the dragon. I love playing video games!

I've only played one game on my Playstation 5. At first, I was too busy chasing GS on my Xbox Series X but then I heard some news. The game I was playing on Playstation is going to get DLC, which seems to be similar to what it was like for the 3DS version.

It's possible I will wait to check out the DLC, trophies or not, before attempting my next Playstation game. My next Playstation game will be either Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered or the upcoming Professor Layton and the New World of Steam, I haven't decided yet.

Before I turn this into an essay, I'll wrap this up.

Kind regards.


P.S. My wish list apparently extends beyond games! As much as I love dragons and fantasy worlds, I can see the appeal of swapping a controller for a real steering wheel on holiday. If I ever visit Dubai, I’d be tempted to browse https://trinityrental.com/ and pick something fun to drive for a day. Exploring somewhere new in a lovely car sounds like a pretty good side quest. Though knowing me, I’d still bring a handheld along for the evenings—those puzzles and adventures aren’t going to finish themselves!
Welcome my friend! I am also waiting for Layton game, they showed it long time ago and I was waiting for it to long.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top