• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Hide games with no achievements

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
In my profile list games are shown (from Steam) that just don't have any achievements implemented. A game like Bibou (http://store.steampowered.com/app/464760/) is in my list as it has some playing hours but shouldn't be there. I also have the 2 check boxes ticked (no hours, no achievements). I guess this is a bug :)

It's intentional. Initially it worked as you describe, but I had some requests to change how that works. You can just hide the games that aren't covered by the filter individually now (hover over a game and click the eye icon to hide).

Marcelloz071

Ok, didn't know that it was 'by design'. As I have a huge collection, and farm my bundle games for cards, I get a lot of 'noise' in that list, so any chance of adding a toggle to hide these (like those 2 other checkboxes?) Would be awesome :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, I can add another filter - I'll put this on the to-do list.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, any idea when this is in the planning?

It was actually added in last month, under Preferences -> Hide games that have no achievements