• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How am I supposed to upload my achievement progress from consoles such as the Nintendo DS or the SNES to this website?

KappoC995

Since some of these older consoles aren't connected to accounts how is this website supposed to know when I've gotten platinum on a game? Do these older consoles even have achievements? some insight into this would be amazing. Thanks.

Retodon8

Modern day achievements that you earn inside games, but that also exists outside of the games as part of the platform, were originally invented and implemented for the Xbox 360. Before that you games tended to be score-base and usually had a simple high score table instead. (I see there's a Wikipedia article about achievements you may want to read for a more complete picture.) In other words: no, older consoles like the Nintendo DS and SNES did not have achievements, so there's nothing there for Expophase to import.

However, there is emulation, and there is a project called RetroAchievements. If you make an account there, have a suitable emulator(s) and a supported game(s), you can earn achievements for it. Exophase can import RetroAchievements too. (At the moment I believe RA are still working on an issue though, so it doesn't work at this point in time.)