• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

How do I actually get put down as having 100% completed a game?

Retodon8

I believe this only works for games without achievements, because when a game has those, getting every achievement counts as completing it.

Open your own profile page and with that a list of your games.
Look for the game you're interested in, maybe use the Sort of Search feature.
Hover your mouse cursor over the game graphic on the left, and you'll see two boxes appear.
Click the right one ✏️, and you'll get a an "Edit Game" thing pop up.
You'll see some text saying "Completion", and a rectangle to its right, where your mouse cursor turns into 🚫.
Click, pick a date and time from the calendar that pops up, click next to the calendar to close it, and click "Save changes".

I hope that helps.

nikoneedsgames

I believe this only works for games without achievements, because when a game has those, getting every achievement counts as completing it.

Open your own profile page and with that a list of your games.
Look for the game you're interested in, maybe use the Sort of Search feature.
Hover your mouse cursor over the game graphic on the left, and you'll see two boxes appear.
Click the right one ✏️, and you'll get a an "Edit Game" thing pop up.
You'll see some text saying "Completion", and a rectangle to its right, where your mouse cursor turns into 🚫.
Click, pick a date and time from the calendar that pops up, click next to the calendar to close it, and click "Save changes".

I hope that helps.
I actually just figured it out, there's literally a thing at the top of the page about it... oops