Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
There's a couple of ways to track the time in RA games. All will require that you manually add the time into Exophase since the RA api doesn't send this over like steam, etc.
The best option, many of the RA emulators support an achievement page, where you can view your locked/unlocked achievements. At the top, you can find a time played counter, which is tracked for each game. Now this counter is constantly running as the rom is loaded and/or while on this achievement page.
This doesn't work on the RA Gamecube emulators, so you'll need an external app to track playtime of Gamecube games. I use Playnite to track Gamecube game playtime. You can also track playtime of just about any other game. So this can work for PC games like StarCraft 2 or other non-time tracking PC games.
Lastly, You can use the timer on your iphone or android device to count your playtime as you play.
4. All of those were games I thoroughly enjoyed. There were a few games I thought was going to finish in a couple of hundred hours!
Potion Craft was daunting at first but I managed to do it under 30 hours, that surprised me.
I thought Arcadia Fallen, the first game, was going to be an addition because one achievement took what felt like forever to figure out how to unlock it.
8 so far but lots of games with hours so there shall be more soon, #1 is powerwash simulator followed by Gears Of War Reloaded. 195 Hours and im about 50% done with it...