• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How to get MMS on iPhone 3.x.x

angelsniper45

Are you on AT&T? feel like youve been missing out on MMS this entire time while 10$ flip phones are able to but your 300 dollar phone cant? well heres a solution.
(This does not require a jailbreak!!!)

First off, if you havent updated itunes or your iphone OS in a while, i suggest you do. Its imparitive. :p You will get itunes 9, and iphone OS 3.1.

After that, download this carrier update file- (note- this is NOT copyrighted)

5.0 is for firmware 3.0 and 3.0.1
5.1 is for 3.1

Next, after that, (and after itunes installed) open a cmd prompt either by going to your start menu, or searching "cmd"
(make sure it is not an admin enabled prompt)

Then type this commands-
Code:
32bit -

MenaceInc

Staff Member
umm, AT&T are officially launching MMS though on Friday...so really I can't see any point to this tutorial :\

angelsniper45

umm, AT&T are officially launching MMS though on Friday...so really I can't see any point to this tutorial :\

I know :/ I was late. But you never know with AT&T do you?

angelsniper45

I wouldn't know at all since my network is o2 and I've had MMS on my iPhone since the launch of 3.0 :p

This was my first tutorial ive written in a while :/ way to ruin it :p
it was just for fun anyways, i dont expect that theres to many iphone users on this site

angelsniper45

yeah im a iphone user and i dont know what MMS is :s

>.>
MMS = Multimedia messaging. Lol. Guess its only a stateside problem :glare:

january39

eXo Staff
I wouldn't know at all since my network is o2 and I've had MMS on my iPhone since the launch of 3.0 :p

I was thinking that, MMS i thought was standard on almost most mobile devices. :eek:hmy:

angelsniper45

I was thinking that, MMS i thought was standard on almost most mobile devices. :eek:hmy:

It is, apple just likes to keep there users on the edge. Haha

and this is actually old, i just moved it to the new forum so we can have something here :w00t: