• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

How To Get Ranked on Google Play Leaderboard?

BonaFideBOSS

Hi,

I recently created an account on this site and linked it to my Google Play Games account. But my profile says I'm not ranked on the site's leaderboard.

Please look into this. Thank you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's not ranked due to reports we received concerning your account. An unusual amount of games have identical timestamps and we noticed out of order achievements in certain games, such as Bus Simulator: Original.

Play 100 Hours! was earned before the Play 25 Hours and Play 10 Hours achievement.

So the question is, did you earn all these achievements legit?

BonaFideBOSS

Oh lol okay.

Is there an unofficial leaderboard that shows all google play games players including those who are not ranked on the main leaderboard? If not, is it possible to create such feature?

Thanks!

Retodon8

It'd be sort of awkward having ranked players shown in such an unranked leaderboard. Two separate leaderboards might be a better idea. Then again, considering the idea of unranked status is filtering out cheaters, I'm not sure a leaderboard showing who's best at cheating would be very useful in the first place. Of course you just asked, so I know there's one person who wants it. :)

BonaFideBOSS

Is there a place where I can get a list of all cheaters including a link to their android profile? Currently the leaderboard page says there are 24 cheaters.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is there a place where I can get a list of all cheaters including a link to their android profile? Currently the leaderboard page says there are 24 cheaters.
Not currently. I'm wondering though, why would that information be useful to you?

I don't really see the point of adding a separate leaderboard for flagged cheaters. It's fine if such users want to use the site to track their own profile, but it seems pointless to include them in any sort of leaderboard. In fact, it would probably just encourage more cheating.

BonaFideBOSS

Why would that information be useful to you?
I'm just curious lol. I wanted to know who's the best cheater of all cheaters 😂 and if there's someone with more xp or achievements than the current #1 on the leaderboard.

I don't really see the point of adding a separate leaderboard for flagged cheaters. It's fine if such users want to use the site to track their own profile, but it seems pointless to include them in any sort of leaderboard. In fact, it would probably just encourage more cheating.
Maybe I said it wrong, I don't want a "leaderboard", just a list of players so I can compare my profile with theirs. But I understand.

=====

Btw, does this site consider suggestions?

Long ago, Google Play Games app had a feature where they showed how many xp points we had in each genre (action, adventure, etc.) But they removed it.

I miss those statistics. I'd like to ask if exophase could implement such feature on their site. If it requires creating a new post under some other category, please let me know. Thanks.