• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How to install Cwcheat on PSP 3000?

Wheres

How do you do it?? I press start 3 seconds and it wont come out. It worked when I'm on Gen a. I'm on CWE 3.60. Someone help me please? can you give me step by step instruction?

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
press Select, not Start.

0klah0ma

first - check first your plugins if its enabled... make it sure your pops.txt and game.txt is not messed up
second - make sure the game id corresponds to what's inside the cheatdb or cheatpopsdb
third - hold select for about 3 to 5 seconds... if it does not appear somethings wrong with your plugin... another thing is maybe you have re-mapped the select to button to another button... reinstalling a fresh cwcheat plugin would be nice
fourth - i am unaware of the side-effects of cfwe 3.6 because i am using 3.51 right now...
fifth - i am using cwcheat 2.2 version which should work...
and lastly... looks like there is another plugin that co-exist with cwcheat that uses the same select button... that's why cwcheat does not show up

Wheres

I'm using revision D. Btw, I may consider degrading to 3.51. and no theres only 1 plugin and that is the CWcheat.

The game I'm trying to use CWcheat is Socom FTB 2 and its US. I found the codes for in in the database. so I use the database editor and selected the Socom FTB2 only with all the other things inside that. Next I saved as as cheatdb.db and replaced it with the original. then I tried running cwcheat. I got into the game but when I press Select for more than 3 seconds nothing show up.

So can you show me the method of doing it right? thats all I remember. like the game,150 pops. and installing. I heard you need devhookl

I used cwcheat using GEN-A before cfwenabler for 3000 and it worked. ITs a black menu and you have to enable the cheats to y.

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
I'm using revision D. Btw, I may consider degrading to 3.51. and no theres only 1 plugin and that is the CWcheat.

The game I'm trying to use CWcheat is Socom FTB 2 and its US. I found the codes for in in the database. so I use the database editor and selected the Socom FTB2 only with all the other things inside that. Next I saved as as cheatdb.db and replaced it with the original. then I tried running cwcheat. I got into the game but when I press Select for more than 3 seconds nothing show up.

So can you show me the method of doing it right? thats all I remember. like the game,150 pops. and installing. I heard you need devhookl

I used cwcheat using GEN-A before cfwenabler for 3000 and it worked. ITs a black menu and you have to enable the cheats to y.
You need 2 plugins: cwcheat.prx and cwcheatpops.prx. In addition, you need it in game.txt, not vsh.txt.
Next, the file must be saved as cheat.db, not cheatdb.db. And no, you don't need devhook

Wheres

Okay thanks for the help! the one I downloaded didnt have the prx files. just the cwcheat folder and the txt files. It workes now. thanls.

onua

I have found that CW cheat doesn't work with all games.

It loads up fine for me on GTA:VCS, but the menu won't show up in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Any suggestions?

junya8971

I have found that CW cheat doesn't work with all games.

It loads up fine for me on GTA:VCS, but the menu won't show up in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Any suggestions?

CWCheat menu should pop up in any game other than the PSX games. If you don`t have the codes for the game you are playing then you can`t enable it. My suggestions is search fro the cheat codes you want and add them to the cheat data base.