• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How to Modify PSP Slim From Offical Firmware Version 4.21 To CFW

KuroYuki

can anyone send me links to guides in this forum that shows guides on how to downgrade your psp slim and modify it to custom firmware? thx

deckman98

Trained Professional
did it come with that firmware?

if so then your screwed if not, well then post back

3rdeyeblind

yea bud as deckman said if it came with that firmware straight from the box your epically screwed, but if you upgraded yourself you might be good

angelsniper45

read the guides in my sig before posting a thread like this

screaming_mimis

hi,

uh, if my psp has ofw version 4.01, am i screwed too? can someone please help me? i'm in dire need of assistance, i don't know what to do and reading stuff like this really makes me panicky. seriously panicky. then i start thinking oh my god i'm screwed! i can't return or exchange my psp because where i come from, the UAE the stores won't let me do that. So please, please, someone help me.

Alex

well your not actually, maybe but check pspupdates.com the ta88v3 is supposedly be hacked ...again by pspgen or summit, check it out

gligorasrobi

hy guys...i have psp 3004 with v 4.21 could you please tell me what can i do to put .iso' and .cso' games on my psp?..i just bought this psp, and i only got one game

january39

eXo Staff
hy guys...i have psp 3004 with v 4.21 could you please tell me what can i do to put .iso' and .cso' games on my psp?..i just bought this psp, and i only got one game

Cant be done - No CFW yet for PSP-3000.

clubbers88

Cant be done - No CFW yet for PSP-3000.

HAS ANYTHING been done abt this yet ?
wht abt this thread which mentions ALL VERSIONS ,
evn i got a gifted PSP 3004 version 4.21 today ..
can u help me out step by step on this as i am a tootal Noob to PSP's altogether ..
thanks .

Alex

Update to 5.03

use the HEN

then run either CFE or GEN-A

raja

help!!

even i am a total noob..

i got a new psp 3004 with OFW 4.21 gifted from a frnd.
Even i want to hack it,bt i heard its still not possible,can sum1 help.........plzzz

Alex

umm, as far as i know, the only way to do this is:

1) update to 5.03
2) use the chickHEN to enable homebrew
3) for all 3k and TA-88V3 users, i THINK you can use custom firmware enabler, for everyone else, you can use Hellcat's recovery flasher :p

i would for someone to confirm my post as im not entirely sure

A.0.A

Hunter
Yes!, you can make it into Custom Firmware Enabler!.,

follow what alex_e said!..

and on ChickHen R2, It has a minimal success rate., I think there's ChickHen R2.,
and you can find all of them here!., just use the search button!., and there's a tutorial here!.,

Best of Luck!...

raja

iso games

If I upgrade my psp 3004 from OFW 4.21 to CFW 5.03 Chickhen R2 ,will i be able to play my backup iso and cso games on it??

Alex

we dont supported piracy here.

STOP ASKING FOR HELP ON DOWNLOADED GAMES! IT IS PIRACY!

Alex

first, its not CFW, its an homebrew enabler.

Update to psp version 5.03, then use the Chicken R2 to enable homebrew. then install CFE. and please please, read previous posts because i have answered that question already!