• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I could do with some help...

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Hey guys. Firstly, sorry if I've put this in the wrong forum, I didn't quite know where best to put it. Feel free to move it if necessary. Anyway, in short, I'm sure you're all aware of the PSP Genesis Competition that is currently in progress. I'm trying my best to prepare an entry for the deadline (May 28th), but I think at this rate, I'm probably going to run out of time. Therefore, I could do with some help with the graphics for the entry.

The graphics I need are for a Tower Defence game. The stuff that needs to be done is pretty basic, consisting of a set of *.png files and some anitmated (frame-based) *.pngs, but up to now I have no real theme or direction for them, so it'd probably be useful if you're creative and can come up with some ideas of your own. I'm looking for someone to do everything from Towers to Levels and Menus in just over a week, so you'll probably need quite some free time in which to do this in. And it'd be extremely helpful if you could start ASAP.

Of course, whoever takes up the role will be fully credited and rewarded for their efforts if the project wins anything. (Though that's extremely unlikely, to be honest. xD) Up to now, the game is about 2 months in progress, and around 80% finished. Screenshots below. PM me or post here if you're interested in helping me out. Thanks in advance. =]

TLDR; I need someone to make graphics for my game for a competition.

1.png

2.png

20.png

16.png

27.png

3.png

35.png

Nb; I know they look like crap, that's pretty obvious. That's why I need YOU.
Oh, and I know I'm below 0 cash and/or lives. These are for demonstrational purposes.

Hellcat

Contributor
I suck at making graphics myself, so I cant help there :(

But I really hope you find someone who can help you with it, this looks very promising, would love to see it entered :)

Deathrow

Wow, I'm quite impressed. It doesn't look half bad for a one man project.
Unfortunately, I too suck at graphics, but I wish you the best of luck.