• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I deleted a game from my Steam profile by mistake.

Frinuzkoko

I need to resync the Torchlight game from my Steam profile. I ended up mistakenly removing it from my Exophase account. Can you help me? Waiting, thank you!!

If you run a manual scan under the Tools section of your edit account page it should pick the game back up again.

Although it looks like you have the "Hide games with 0% progress" filter active, and currently, you have no earned achievements in Torchlight - so it's being filtered out: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199617729810/stats/Torchlight

Last edited:
Perfect, it worked. Thank you my friend!! Just one more help. The game Counter Strike 2 appears on my list, but it is not in my library, it contains 4 games, but 5 games appear on the Exophase Steam account, can you update the Counter Strike game to leave the counting list? Thanks.

Perfect, it worked. Thank you my friend!! Just one more help. The game Counter Strike 2 appears on my list, but it is not in my library, it contains 4 games, but 5 games appear on the Exophase Steam account, can you update the Counter Strike game to leave the counting list? Thanks.
I deleted it, just to note you're able to do that yourself as well though.

Back